The growth of mobile devices has already reshaped the way that travelers research and book airline seats. In today’s interconnected world, guests are becoming increasingly challenging in how they want to communicate with airlines. No longer satisfied with picking up the phone, or directly booking online, they want convenient and easy access to ask questions before their travel, at the airport and after they have completed their travel.
This has called upon the need for airlines to touch its passengers in the channels of their choice to provide a fluid interactive experience, which results in obvious benefits:
- Brand image & customer loyalty
- Reduced contact center costs -Increase direct channel bookings
- Ancillary revenue realization through cross-selling
- Improved customer experience
On this live webinar, Tim Grosser from IATA & Rahul Panchmatia from Hexaware will take a closer look at how BOTS can be leveraged in simplifying customer experience for airlines through advanced swift customer support coupled with integration with customer data.
We will cover:
- Context setting - The next stage in digitalizing airlines - Evolution of airline/airport BOTS
- Why your airline should have a voice/chat bot?
- Key industry challenges to overcome
- BOTS at forefront – enhancing passenger experience
- Automation using BOTS
- Implications of BOTS to drive down costs
Think of a BOT as a Virtual Concierge or a Virtual Guide, a friendly assistant that can answer customer’ queries and help them get to the services that they want based on the experience they’re looking for!