IATA forecasts that passenger numbers will reach 8.2 billion by 2037. In parallel with the rising passenger numbers, there is an increasing demand for both personalized experiences and superior passenger services.
The travel industry must embrace digital technologies to address the needs of new-age customers and improve the passenger satisfaction. According to SITA 2019 Passenger IT Insights research, the contrast in satisfaction between tech-enabled passengers and those who relied on face-to-face service is particularly marked at three key points – during dwell time (+5.8%), while boarding the aircraft (+8.1%), and when collecting luggage (+8.6%).
On this live webinar, Eric Leopold of IATA & Ravi Chander of Hexaware will address the following questions:
- How can digital transformation increase revenue opportunities and enhance operational efficiency for the travel industry?
- How are travel companies addressing intense competition, challenging market conditions and changing customer demands?
- Which digital channels and technologies are most preferred by passengers?
- How is the travel industry creating digital touchpoints across the customer journey to redefine value?
We will cover:
- Context setting - importance of customer experience
- Digital transformation driving customer experience
- Technologies reshaping customer experience
- Ways to transform the travel experience and how we can add value as a key differentiator
Sign up now to watch this ‘must attend’ free event for airline professionals who want to transform their customer experience for a future-fit business!